*watches Jon Stewart’s comments on Ferguson* hey look it’s a white man getting heaps of credit and adulation for saying the exact same shit that black people have been saying for weeks…
I mean, would you rather he didn’t say anything? You can’t ask for people to support and stand up for the black community, and then get picky about who does it.
When I started making those weird voices, a lot of people told me how whack it was,” she says, “‘What the fuck are you doing?’ they’d say. ‘Why do you sound like that? That doesn’t sound sexy to me.’ And then I started saying, Oh, that’s not sexy to you? Good. I’m going to do it more. Maybe I don’t want to be sexy for you today.
this is never going to not be funny
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue